Metabolic approach of absence seizures in a genetic model of absence epilepsy, the GAERS: Study of the leucine-glutamate cycle
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 923–930, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Dufour, F., Nalecz, K. A., Nalecz, M. J. and Nehlig, A. (2001), Metabolic approach of absence seizures in a genetic model of absence epilepsy, the GAERS: Study of the leucine-glutamate cycle. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 923–930. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10086
- Issue online: 30 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2001
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- French Ministry of Education, Research and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!