Beneficial effect of modified peptide inhibitor of α4 integrins on experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in Lewis rats
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 191–199, 15 January 2002
How to Cite
van der Laan, L. J.W., van der Goes, A., Wauben, M. H.M., Ruuls, S. R., Döpp, E. A., De Groot, C. J.A., Kuijpers, T. W., Elices, M. J. and Dijkstra, C. D. (2002), Beneficial effect of modified peptide inhibitor of α4 integrins on experimental allergic encephalomyelitis in Lewis rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 67: 191–199. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10095
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!