This work was part of the thesis requirement for C. Dirk Keene, who shared the experimental responsibility in executing this study with the first author.
Metabolic changes in quinolinic acid-lesioned rat striatum detected non-invasively by in vivo 1H NMR spectroscopy
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 891–898, 1 December 2001
How to Cite
Tkáč, I., Keene, C. D., Pfeuffer, J., Low, W. C. and Gruetter, R. (2001), Metabolic changes in quinolinic acid-lesioned rat striatum detected non-invasively by in vivo 1H NMR spectroscopy. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 891–898. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10112
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P41RR08079, R01NS38672
- Lyle French Fund
- Whitaker Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!