This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Differential expression of the “C” and “T” alleles of the 5-HT2A receptor gene in the temporal cortex of normal individuals and schizophrenics†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 812–822, 15 March 2002
How to Cite
Polesskaya, O. O. and Sokolov, B. P. (2002), Differential expression of the “C” and “T” alleles of the 5-HT2A receptor gene in the temporal cortex of normal individuals and schizophrenics. J. Neurosci. Res., 67: 812–822. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10173
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2001
- Stanley Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!