Neuronal nitric oxide synthase modulates basal catecholamine secretion in bovine chromaffin cells
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 327–340, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Vicente, S., González, M.P. and Oset-Gasque, M.J. (2002), Neuronal nitric oxide synthase modulates basal catecholamine secretion in bovine chromaffin cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 69: 327–340. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10222
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2001
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias of Madrid (Ministry of Health, Spain). Grant Numbers: FIS 95/1537, FIS 98/0587
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!