Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins-1 and -2 differentially inhibit rat oligodendrocyte precursor cell survival and differentiation in vitro
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 207–216, 15 July 2002
How to Cite
Kühl, N. M., De Keyser, J., De Vries, H. and Hoekstra, D. (2002), Insulin-like growth factor binding proteins-1 and -2 differentially inhibit rat oligodendrocyte precursor cell survival and differentiation in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 69: 207–216. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10293
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2001
- School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neuroscience Breedte Strategie
- Stichting Vrienden MS Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!