Fractalkine and fractalkine receptors in human neurons and glial cells
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 418–426, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Hatori, K., Nagai, A., Heisel, R., Ryu, J. K. and Kim, S. U. (2002), Fractalkine and fractalkine receptors in human neurons and glial cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 69: 418–426. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10304
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2002
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- Canadian Myelin Research Initiative
- KOSEF/BDRC Ajou University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!