Glutathione release from cultured brain cells: Multidrug resistance protein 1 mediates the release of GSH from rat astroglial cells
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 318–326, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Hirrlinger, J., Schulz, J. B. and Dringen, R. (2002), Glutathione release from cultured brain cells: Multidrug resistance protein 1 mediates the release of GSH from rat astroglial cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 69: 318–326. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10308
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2002
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: Schu932/3-1, DR262/7-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!