Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II-dependent long-term potentiation in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus and its inhibition by melatonin
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 799–807, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Fukunaga, K., Horikawa, K., Shibata, S., Takeuchi, Y. and Miyamoto, E. (2002), Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II-dependent long-term potentiation in the rat suprachiasmatic nucleus and its inhibition by melatonin. J. Neurosci. Res., 70: 799–807. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10400
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan. Grant Numbers: 11470025, 11170244, 11233205
- Human Frontiers Science Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!