Hong Yan Liu and Abigail C. Buenafe contributed equally to this work.
Estrogen inhibition of EAE involves effects on dendritic cell function
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 238–248, 15 October 2002
How to Cite
Liu, H. Y., Buenafe, A. C., Matejuk, A., Ito, A., Zamora, A., Dwyer, J., Vandenbark, A. A. and Offner, H. (2002), Estrogen inhibition of EAE involves effects on dendritic cell function. J. Neurosci. Res., 70: 238–248. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10409
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI42376, NS23221, NS23444
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Department of Veterans Affairs.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!