Multiple aspects of homocysteine neurotoxicity: Glutamate excitotoxicity, kinase hyperactivation and DNA damage
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 70, Issue 5, pages 694–702, 1 December 2002
How to Cite
Ho, P. I., Ortiz, D., Rogers, E. and Shea, T. B. (2002), Multiple aspects of homocysteine neurotoxicity: Glutamate excitotoxicity, kinase hyperactivation and DNA damage. J. Neurosci. Res., 70: 694–702. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10416
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2002
- Office of Collaborative Research, University of Massachusetts
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!