Neuroectodermal and microglial differentiation of bone marrow cells in the mouse spinal cord and sensory ganglia
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 721–733, 15 December 2002
How to Cite
Corti, S., Locatelli, F., Donadoni, C., Strazzer, S., Salani, S., Del Bo, R., Caccialanza, M., Bresolin, N., Scarlato, G. and Comi, G.P. (2002), Neuroectodermal and microglial differentiation of bone marrow cells in the mouse spinal cord and sensory ganglia. J. Neurosci. Res., 70: 721–733. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10455
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2002
- University of Milan
- Ministero della Salute, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!