Mature myelin basic protein-expressing oligodendrocytes are insensitive to kainate toxicity
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 237–245, 15 February 2003
How to Cite
Rosenberg, P. A., Dai, W., Gan, X. D., Ali, S., Fu, J., Back, S. A., Sanchez, R. M., Segal, M. M., Follett, P. L., Jensen, F. E. and Volpe, J. J. (2003), Mature myelin basic protein-expressing oligodendrocytes are insensitive to kainate toxicity. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 237–245. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10472
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS38475, HD18655
- United Cerebral Palsy Foundation
- William Randolph Hearst Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!