Differential efficacy of a synthetic antagonist of VLA-4 during the course of chronic relapsing experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 407–416, 1 February 2003
How to Cite
Cannella, B., Gaupp, S., Tilton, R. G. and Raine, C. S. (2003), Differential efficacy of a synthetic antagonist of VLA-4 during the course of chronic relapsing experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 407–416. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10487
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2002
- HHS. Grant Numbers: NS 08952, NS 11920, NS 07098
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG 1001-J-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!