γ1 Laminin and its biologically active KDI-domain may guide axons in the floor plate of human embryonic spinal cord
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 338–352, 1 February 2003
How to Cite
Wiksten, M., Liebkind, R., Laatikainen, T. and Liesi, P. (2003), γ1 Laminin and its biologically active KDI-domain may guide axons in the floor plate of human embryonic spinal cord. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 338–352. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10495
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2002
- University of Helsinki. Grant Number: 715321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!