The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Intracellular fibroblast growth factor produces effects different from those of extracellular application on development of avian cochleovestibular ganglion cells in vitro
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 629–647, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Bilak, M. M., Hossain, W. A. and Morest, D. K. (2003), Intracellular fibroblast growth factor produces effects different from those of extracellular application on development of avian cochleovestibular ganglion cells in vitro. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 629–647. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10498
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 NS029613, T32 DC00025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!