Thyroid hormones regulate the frequency of miniature end-plate currents in pre- and prometamorphic stages of the tadpole tail
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 670–678, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Rojas, L. V., Bonilla, L., Baez, S. and Lasalde-Dominicci, J. A. (2003), Thyroid hormones regulate the frequency of miniature end-plate currents in pre- and prometamorphic stages of the tadpole tail. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 670–678. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10522
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RR03035-16, 2GMRO1563710-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!