The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Changes in distribution, cell associations, and protein expression levels of NG2, neurocan, phosphacan, brevican, versican V2, and tenascin-C during acute to chronic maturation of spinal cord scar tissue
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 3, pages 427–444, 1 February 2003
How to Cite
Tang, X., Davies, J. E. and Davies, S. J.A. (2003), Changes in distribution, cell associations, and protein expression levels of NG2, neurocan, phosphacan, brevican, versican V2, and tenascin-C during acute to chronic maturation of spinal cord scar tissue. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 427–444. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10523
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2002
- Mission Connect—TIRR Foundation
- RGK Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!