Erythropoietin prevents early and late neuronal demise through modulation of Akt1 and induction of caspase 1, 3, and 8
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 71, Issue 5, pages 659–669, 1 March 2003
How to Cite
Chong, Z. Z., Lin, S.-H., Kang, J.-Q. and Maiese, K. (2003), Erythropoietin prevents early and late neuronal demise through modulation of Akt1 and induction of caspase 1, 3, and 8. J. Neurosci. Res., 71: 659–669. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10528
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
- American Heart Association
- Boehringer Ingelheim Training Grant Award
- Janssen Neuroscience Award
- Johnson and Johnson Focused Investigator Award
- MI Life Sciences Challenge Award
- NIH NIEHS. Grant Number: P30 ES06639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!