Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases II and IV both promote survival but differ in their effects on axon growth in spiral ganglion neurons
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 169–184, 15 April 2003
How to Cite
Hansen, M. R., Bok, J., Devaiah, A. K., Zha, X.-M. and Green, S. H. (2003), Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinases II and IV both promote survival but differ in their effects on axon growth in spiral ganglion neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 72: 169–184. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10551
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DC02961, DK25295, DC00040
- American Otological Society Research Grant
- Deafness Research Foundation
- Academy of Otolaryngology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!