Cholesterol paradox: Is high total or low HDL cholesterol level a risk for Alzheimer's disease?
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 141–146, 15 April 2003
How to Cite
Michikawa, M. (2003), Cholesterol paradox: Is high total or low HDL cholesterol level a risk for Alzheimer's disease?. J. Neurosci. Res., 72: 141–146. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10585
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2003
- Comprehensive Research on Aging and Health, Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan
- Program for Promotion of Fundamental Studies in Health Sciences of the Organization for Pharmaceutical Safety and Research of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!