Gene expression profiling of ciliary neurotrophic factor-overexpressing rat striatal progenitor cells (ST14A) indicates improved stress response during the early stage of differentiation
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 42–53, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Böttcher, T., Mix, E., Koczan, D., Bauer, P., Pahnke, J., Peters, S., Weinelt, S., Knoblich, R., Strauss, U., Cattaneo, E., Thiesen, H.-J. and Rolfs, A. (2003), Gene expression profiling of ciliary neurotrophic factor-overexpressing rat striatal progenitor cells (ST14A) indicates improved stress response during the early stage of differentiation. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 42–53. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10624
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!