Altered astrocyte calcium homeostasis and proliferation in theTs65Dn mouse, a model of Down syndrome
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 89–94, 1 July 2003
How to Cite
Bambrick, L. L., Yarowsky, P. J. and Krueger, B. K. (2003), Altered astrocyte calcium homeostasis and proliferation in theTs65Dn mouse, a model of Down syndrome. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 89–94. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10630
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD37197, NS44151, NS40492, AG10686
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!