Profound increase in sensitivity to glutamatergic- but not cholinergic agonist-induced seizures in transgenic mice with astrocyte production of IL-6
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 176–187, 15 July 2003
How to Cite
Samland, H., Huitron-Resendiz, S., Masliah, E., Criado, J., Henriksen, S. J. and Campbell, I. L. (2003), Profound increase in sensitivity to glutamatergic- but not cholinergic agonist-induced seizures in transgenic mice with astrocyte production of IL-6. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 176–187. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10635
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: MH50426, MH62261, DA12444, DA12065, MH59745, MH45294, MH62962
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!