Mechanism of interleukin-1β-induced calcitonin gene-related peptide production from dorsal root ganglion neurons of neonatal rats
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 188–197, 15 July 2003
How to Cite
Hou, L., Li, W. and Wang, X. (2003), Mechanism of interleukin-1β-induced calcitonin gene-related peptide production from dorsal root ganglion neurons of neonatal rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 188–197. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10651
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2002
- Major National Basic Research Program
- People's Republic of China. Grant Number: G2000056908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!