Developmental and cell type-specific expression of the neuronal marker NeuN in the murine cerebellum
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 400–409, 1 August 2003
How to Cite
Weyer, A. and Schilling, K. (2003), Developmental and cell type-specific expression of the neuronal marker NeuN in the murine cerebellum. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 400–409. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10655
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2003
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB400/C6, GK246/TP9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!