Is the soluble KDI domain of γ1 laminin a regeneration factor for the mammalian central nervous system?
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 637–643, 1 September 2003
How to Cite
Liebkind, R., Laatikainen, T. and Liesi, P. (2003), Is the soluble KDI domain of γ1 laminin a regeneration factor for the mammalian central nervous system?. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 637–643. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10692
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2003
- University of Helsinki. Grant Number: 715321
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!