Synergistic expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase by phorbol ester and interferon-γ is mediated through NF-κB and ERK in microglial cells
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 73, Issue 5, pages 659–669, 1 September 2003
How to Cite
Han, I.-O., Kim, H.-S., Kim, H.-C., Joe, E.-H. and Kim, W.-K. (2003), Synergistic expression of inducible nitric oxide synthase by phorbol ester and interferon-γ is mediated through NF-κB and ERK in microglial cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 73: 659–669. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10706
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2003
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: FP0113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!