Prevention of gliotic scar formation by NeuroGel™ allows partial endogenous repair of transected cat spinal cord
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 262–272, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Woerly, S., Doan, V. D., Sosa, N., de Vellis, J. and Espinosa-Jeffrey, A. (2004), Prevention of gliotic scar formation by NeuroGel™ allows partial endogenous repair of transected cat spinal cord. J. Neurosci. Res., 75: 262–272. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10774
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2003
- Organogel Canada Ltée
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HD06576, HD-04612
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!