Y.K. Jang and J.J. Park contributed equally to this article.
Retinoic acid-mediated induction of neurons and glial cells from human umbilical cord-derived hematopoietic stem cells
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 75, Issue 4, pages 573–584, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Jang, Y.K., Park, J.J., Lee, M.C., Yoon, B.H., Yang, Y.S., Yang, S.E. and Kim, S.U. (2004), Retinoic acid-mediated induction of neurons and glial cells from human umbilical cord-derived hematopoietic stem cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 75: 573–584. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10789
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2002
- KOSEF/BDRC Ajou University
- Canadian Myelin Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!