Inhibition of NMDA receptors induces delayed neuronal maturation and sustained proliferation of progenitor cells during neocortical development
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 676–687, 1 December 2003
How to Cite
Hirasawa, T., Wada, H., Kohsaka, S. and Uchino, S. (2003), Inhibition of NMDA receptors induces delayed neuronal maturation and sustained proliferation of progenitor cells during neocortical development. J. Neurosci. Res., 74: 676–687. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10795
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2003
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan
- Japan Health Sciences Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!