Transcriptional regulation through glutamate receptors: Involvement of tyrosine kinases
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 717–725, 1 December 2003
How to Cite
López-Bayghen, E., Aguirre, A. and Ortega, A. (2003), Transcriptional regulation through glutamate receptors: Involvement of tyrosine kinases. J. Neurosci. Res., 74: 717–725. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10807
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2003
- Conacyt. Grant Number: 41273-Q; 33058-N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!