Astrocytes in culture require docosahexaenoic acid to restore the n-3/n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid balance in their membrane phospholipids
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 96–106, 1 January 2004
How to Cite
Champeil-Potokar, G., Denis, I., Goustard-Langelier, B., Alessandri, J.-M., Guesnet, P. and Lavialle, M. (2004), Astrocytes in culture require docosahexaenoic acid to restore the n-3/n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid balance in their membrane phospholipids. J. Neurosci. Res., 75: 96–106. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10817
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2003
- Groupe Lipides et Nutrition (GLN)
- Institut Danone “prix alimentation et santé” 2002
- Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!