Expression and functional properties of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in bovine chromaffin cells
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 182–193, 15 January 2004
How to Cite
Arce, C., del Campo, A.B., Figueroa, S., López, E., Aránguez, I., Oset-Gasque, M.J. and González, M.P. (2004), Expression and functional properties of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors in bovine chromaffin cells. J. Neurosci. Res., 75: 182–193. doi: 10.1002/jnr.10824
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2003
- MCYT. Grant Numbers: PM-95/006, SAF 2002-00873
- CAM. Grant Number: 08.8/0012/1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!