Telephone: +81-89-960-5245 Fax:+81-89-960-5242
L-Serine regulates the activities of microglial cells that express very low level of 3-phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase, an enzyme for L-serine biosynthesis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 392–401, 15 May 2001
How to Cite
Sugishita, H., Kuwabara, Y., Toku, K., Doi, L., Yang, L., Mitoma, J., Furuya, S., Hirabayashi, Y., Maeda, N., Sakanaka, M. and Tanaka, J. (2001), L-Serine regulates the activities of microglial cells that express very low level of 3-phosphoglycerate dehydrogenase, an enzyme for L-serine biosynthesis. J. Neurosci. Res., 64: 392–401. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1090
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2001
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan
- Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!