Direct isolation of committed neuronal progenitor cells from transgenic mice coexpressing spectrally distinct fluorescent proteins regulated by stage-specific neural promoters
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 220–227, 1 August 2001
How to Cite
Sawamoto, K., Yamamoto, A., Kawaguchi, A., Yamaguchi, M., Mori, K., Goldman, S. A. and Okano, H. (2001), Direct isolation of committed neuronal progenitor cells from transgenic mice coexpressing spectrally distinct fluorescent proteins regulated by stage-specific neural promoters. J. Neurosci. Res., 65: 220–227. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1145
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2001
- Japan Science and Technology Corporation
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, Culture and Technology of Japan
- Human Frontier Science Program
- National Institute of Neurological Diseases
- Mathers Charitable Foundation
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Project ALS
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!