In vitro generation and transplantation of precursor-derived human dopamine neurons
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 284–288, 15 August 2001
How to Cite
Sánchez-Pernaute, R., Studer, L., Bankiewicz, K. S., Major, E. O. and McKay, R. D.G. (2001), In vitro generation and transplantation of precursor-derived human dopamine neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 65: 284–288. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1152
- Issue published online: 31 JUL 2001
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!