JAK/STAT signaling pathway mediates cytokine-induced iNOS expression in primary astroglial cell cultures
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 417–424, 1 September 2001
How to Cite
Dell'Albani, P., Santangelo, R., Torrisi, L., Nicoletti, V.G., de Vellis, J. and Giuffrida Stella, A.M. (2001), JAK/STAT signaling pathway mediates cytokine-induced iNOS expression in primary astroglial cell cultures. J. Neurosci. Res., 65: 417–424. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1169
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2001
- CNR, “Target Project of Biotechnologies”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!