Transplants of cells genetically modified to express neurotrophin-3 rescue axotomized Clarke's nucleus neurons after spinal cord hemisection in adult rats
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 549–564, 15 September 2001
How to Cite
Himes, B. T., Liu, Y., Solowska, J. M., Snyder, E. Y., Fischer, I. and Tessler, A. (2001), Transplants of cells genetically modified to express neurotrophin-3 rescue axotomized Clarke's nucleus neurons after spinal cord hemisection in adult rats. J. Neurosci. Res., 65: 549–564. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1185
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2000
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- NIH. Grant Number: NS24707
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!