Time course studies on the effectiveness of tetrodotoxin in reducing consequences of spinal cord contusion
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 191–202, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Rosenberg, L. J. and Wrathall, J. R. (2001), Time course studies on the effectiveness of tetrodotoxin in reducing consequences of spinal cord contusion. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 191–202. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1211
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2001
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 NS35647
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!