Estrogen stimulates brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in embryonic mouse midbrain neurons through a membrane-mediated and calcium-dependent mechanism
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 221–230, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Ivanova, T., Küppers, E., Engele, J. and Beyer, C. (2001), Estrogen stimulates brain-derived neurotrophic factor expression in embryonic mouse midbrain neurons through a membrane-mediated and calcium-dependent mechanism. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 221–230. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1214
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2001
- DFG. Grant Numbers: SFB 497, projects B2 and A5
- Medical Clinic of the University of Ulm. Grant Number: P.544
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!