Blood–brain barrier preservation in the in vitro isolated guinea pig brain preparation
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 289–297, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Librizzi, L., Janigro, D., De Biasi, S. and de Curtis, M. (2001), Blood–brain barrier preservation in the in vitro isolated guinea pig brain preparation. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 289–297. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1223
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2001
- Italian Health Ministry. Grant Number: RF 98.36
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS38195
- NIHLB. Grant Number: 51614-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!