Dorsal root ganglia neurite extension is inhibited by mechanical and chondroitin sulfate-rich interfaces
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 303–310, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
Yu, X. and Bellamkonda, R. V. (2001), Dorsal root ganglia neurite extension is inhibited by mechanical and chondroitin sulfate-rich interfaces. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 303–310. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1225
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2001
- The Whitaker Foundation. Grant Number: RG98-0159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!