NMDA receptor function in mouse models of Huntington disease
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 525–539, 15 November 2001
How to Cite
Cepeda, C., Ariano, M. A., Calvert, C. R., Flores-Hernández, J., Chandler, S. H., Leavitt, B. R., Hayden, M. R. and Levine, M. S. (2001), NMDA receptor function in mouse models of Huntington disease. J. Neurosci. Res., 66: 525–539. doi: 10.1002/jnr.1244
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2001
- Hereditary Disease Foundation
- MRC/CIHR of Canada and the Canadian Genetic Disease Network
- Huntington Disease Society of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!