Cell adhesion molecule L1 promotes neurite outgrowth of septal neurons
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 75, Issue 5, pages 667–677, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Frappé, I., Wang, C., Caines, G., Rideout-Gros, S. and Aubert, I. (2004), Cell adhesion molecule L1 promotes neurite outgrowth of septal neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 75: 667–677. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20026
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2003
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Canadian Neurotrauma Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!