Taking stock and planning for the next decade: Realistic prospects for stem cell therapies for the nervous system
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 157–168, 15 April 2004
How to Cite
Snyder, E. Y., Daley, G. Q. and Goodell, M. (2004), Taking stock and planning for the next decade: Realistic prospects for stem cell therapies for the nervous system. J. Neurosci. Res., 76: 157–168. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20033
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2003
- Project ALS
- Hunter's Hope
- Brain Tumor Society
- A-T Children's Project
- Jacob's Cure
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!