Improving the survival of human CNS precursor-derived neurons after transplantation
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 174–183, 15 April 2004
How to Cite
Le Belle, J.E., Caldwell, M.A. and Svendsen, C.N. (2004), Improving the survival of human CNS precursor-derived neurons after transplantation. J. Neurosci. Res., 76: 174–183. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20035
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2003
- Glaxo SmithKline
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!