Insulin-like growth factor 1 prevents neuronal cell death induced by corticosterone through activation of the PI3k/Akt pathway
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 76, Issue 1, pages 98–103, 1 April 2004
How to Cite
Nitta, A., Zheng, W.-H. and Quirion, R. (2004), Insulin-like growth factor 1 prevents neuronal cell death induced by corticosterone through activation of the PI3k/Akt pathway. J. Neurosci. Res., 76: 98–103. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20057
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!