17β-estradiol attenuates glutamate-induced apoptosis and preserves electrophysiologic function in primary cortical neurons
Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 688–696, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Sribnick, E. A., Ray, S. K., Nowak, M. W., Li, L. and Banik, N. L. (2004), 17β-estradiol attenuates glutamate-induced apoptosis and preserves electrophysiologic function in primary cortical neurons. J. Neurosci. Res., 76: 688–696. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20124
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2003
- NIH-NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS-31622, NS-38146, NS-41088, GM-08716, NS-45967, CA-91460
- NIAAA. Grant Number: AA00287
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!