Synthesis of retinal ganglion cell phospholipids is under control of an endogenous circadian clock: Daily variations in phospholipid-synthesizing enzyme activities
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Journal of Neuroscience Research
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 642–652, 1 June 2004
How to Cite
Garbarino-Pico, E., Carpentieri, A.R., Castagnet, P.I., Pasquaré, S.J., Giusto, N.M., Caputto, B.L. and Guido, M.E. (2004), Synthesis of retinal ganglion cell phospholipids is under control of an endogenous circadian clock: Daily variations in phospholipid-synthesizing enzyme activities. J. Neurosci. Res., 76: 642–652. doi: 10.1002/jnr.20126
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2003
- Fundación Antorchas, Beca Ramón Carrillo-A. Oñativia Ministerio de Salud de la Nación 2000–2001
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Técnica (FONCyT)
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Técnica de la Universidad Nacional de Córdoba (SeCyT-UNC)
- Agencia Córdoba Ciencia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!